Owner of a house in France …
… or just Francophile ..
and wanting to improve your French?
Work your Way to France offers twice a year a 5 days French course for English speaking persons.
A very experienced teacher will learn you to speak and understand better French. You will be staying in a beautiful little village, surrounded by forests, Charolais cows and châteaux.
This course is proposed on two levels and is therefore perfect for anyone wanting to learn to speak better French.
– 8 – 12 June 2020 > intermediate level
– 28 September – 2 October 2020 > beginners level
During 5 days of intensive and varied courses, you will be helped in learning better speaking French. All sorts of interesting and actual issues will be treated. And of course grammar and vocabulary are also major subjects.
– During the morning (9:00 – 12:30 O’clock) the courses are given in a small group (max 6 persons) and you will be mostly exercising talking.
– From 12:30 till 13:30 O’clock the meal will be continued in French.
– The afternoon everybody works individually on the exercises in presence of the teacher. These exercises last about 2 to 3 hours.
– Around this individual programme local activities will start: walking in the surroundings, visiting a museum (with a French guide), etc. Sometimes local (French) inhabitants will be there for you to have conversations and exchanges.
The evening you will be free to eat together or cook in your own apartment, to go and swim in the swimming pool of the village, play some tennis or do other activities.
In our ‘Villa des Fleurs’ lots of French literature and books are at your disposal.
He studied French language and literature/French as a foreign language and French history in France (Montpellier and Lille) and in the Netherlands. Wrote several French teaching methods.
Working as a French teacher since 1998, taught, among other things, at a French ‘Collège’
Has given intensive courses in French to foreign students since the end of 2010.
You will be staying in one of the apartments in our ‘Villa des Fleurs’ in St.Honoré-les-Bains. These are comfortable apartments, each with its own full equipped kitchen, toilet and shower. You have free use of the common kitchen and ‘classroom’ as well as the garden and its terrace. For an impression, look at ‘accommodations’.
The groups: 4 – 6 persons
Costs: 5 days of courses, including course material , activities, 6 nights stay in one of the apartments, lunch, coffee, tea, drinks: 950 € (VAT included)
Arrival and departure:
You are welcome to arrive in the Villa from Sunday 16:00 O’clock.
Departure Saturday before 11:00 O’clock.
To subscribe or to contact us with questions, send us a mail: email@example.com