I Individual French course aimed at professionals
A one week training programme (37,5 hours) for students with some knowledge of French (level A2+ or higher)
* Medical French focussed on the specialty of each student (more info)
* Business French
* French for the tourism sector
* French focussed on professional or individual needs
You will be taught French grammar, you will learn to expand your vocabulary in context, you will work on your pronunciation, and we will regularly look back on the treated subjects. This way, we’ll work in a structured way on the oral expression related to your profession.
All the French courses are given by Maarten Stroes
– Studied French language and literature/French as a foreign language and French history in Amsterdam, Montpellier and Lille.
– Wrote several French teaching methods
– Working as a French teacher since 1998, taught, among other things, at a French ‘Collège’
– Has given intensive courses in French to adults since the end of 2010
The training centre is located in a mansion called Villa des Fleurs. It has four apartments with kitchen and bathroom and a common room with kitchen. This is where classes are held and where students can socialise in the evening and at the weekend. The students have a beautiful garden at their disposal. For more information, click here.
The 1-week individual course: 2300 €
This amount includes:
Your stay in an apartment of Villa des Fleurs (including water, gas, electricity)
Literature + teaching material
Breakfast and lunch during the course days
The cost of activities in collaboration with Office du Tourisme de Saint-Honoré-les-Bains
Transportation to and from railway station Cercy-la-Tour (if necessary)
II Individual French course aimed at all audiences
A one week training programme (37,5 hours) for any level
Same programme and conditions as the course for professionals aforementioned, but with a focus on everyday French and completely adaptable to each level.