Work as a healthcare professional in France
France is a wonderful country with a lifestyle par excellence.
What’s more, France has a great deal of work available for people employed in the medical professions.
Working in the French care sector offers the following advantages:
- Professional autonomy;
- Lots of time for patients (an average consult lasts 15-20 minutes);
- Pleasant doctor-patient interactions;
- A wide choice of jobs within the public sector, the private sector or a combination thereof;
- Good labour conditions;
- Grants and tax-exemptions for certain areas.
Work your Way to France offers all the services necessary for a successful professional installation in France.
- We have a large number of job offers and we will help you find the position that suits you best.
- We offer support during your move to France. We take care of registration with the Conseil de l'Ordre des Médecins and offer you the choice between a one-week individual medical French course or a 4-week group medical French course in our training centre. Our French clients (hospitals, clinics, health centres, etc.) pay for the costs of this course and support.
- If you are setting up as a freelancer, we offer additional tax and legal support in close collaboration with specialized French consultancy firms.
Are you considering practising in France, but nothing has been decided yet?
- We organise an information weekend every year.
- Every year we organise an introductory course in medical French which includes a lot of
information on the practice of a medical profession in France.
- You can always contact us by phone or email for any kind of information.